I think the 7th graders PLN was very good, she had all of her stuff organized they way she likes it. It looked easier for her to find her stuff and know what to do everyday. The social networking was very informative, i think that the students should be allowed to use it if they want to, the parents just need to tech their kids rules. I also agree that if you ban something from a kid, they're just going to want to do it more.
Yeah the 7th graders Symbaloo website she used was neat I made an account and messed with it a bit during class. And for the whole social networking video I believe the kids should be able to use it and just block anyone messing with them and not just ban kids from it.
ReplyDeletei agree that if someone tells a kid no they just want to do it even more.. they shouldnt ban anything just teach the kids how to use it properly
ReplyDelete